Equipping women to love God, love people, make disciples, and make a difference!
All women are invited to join one of our small group gatherings.
- "Free of Me" (DVD study) with Sharon Miller
- Wednesdays at 6:00pm.
- Meets in the Fellowship Hall
- April 14-May 12
- "Elijah" (DVD study) with Priscilla Shirer.
- Sundays at 5:00pm.
- Meets in Adult 3 classroom (room behind chapel)
- April 11-May 30
- "Precept Upon Precept: Romans - Part 2 - Freed From Sin's Penalty".
- Thursdays @ 9:30am
- Room behind chapel (Adult 3)
- April 22-June 24
- "Love Your Neighbor" (Mark 12:31)
- Tuesday, May 18 @ 9:30am (Every Third Tuesday)
- Meets in the Student Ministry Building
Women's Mission Group
- "Supporting Missions at Home and Abroad"
- Tuesday, May 25 @ 12:00pm (Every 4th Tuesday)
- Meets in the Student Ministry
- Bring a sack lunch.
- Monday and Wednesday mornings from 8:10-9:10am.
- Meets in the Student Ministry Building.
- All CDC Guidelines followed