Equipping women to love God, love people, make disciples, and make a difference!
All women are invited to join one of our small group gatherings.
- "The Amazing Life of Jesus".
- Sunday @ 5:00pm.
- Meets in the room behind the Chapel
- "Not Alone: A Study On Friendship"
- Two opportunities to participate:
- Wednesday at 6:00pm (Fellowship Hall)
- Sunday at 2:00pm (House Meeting)
- "Precept Upon Precept: Romans - Part 1 - Freed From Sin's Penalty"
- Thursday @ 9:30am
- Room behind chapel
- "Love Your Neighbor" (Mark 12:31)
- October 20 (every Third Tuesday)
- Meets in the Student Ministry Building @ 9:30am
Women's Mission Group
- "Supporting Missions at Home and Abroad"
- Tuesday, October 27 @ 12:00pm (every 4th Tuesday)
- Meets in the Student Ministry
- Bring a sack lunch.
- Monday and Wednesday mornings from 8:00-9:00am. Meets in the Student Ministry Building.
- Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 5:00-6:00am. Meets in the Student Ministry Building.
Mark Your Calendar
- "Morning of Prayer"
- Saturday, November 7 from 8:30am-11:30am. Meet in the Student Ministry Building.
- Refresh your heart during this time of concentrated prayer and Scripture reading.
- All CDC guidelines will be followed.