Equipping women to love God, love people, make disciples, and make a difference!
All women are invited to join one of our small group gatherings.
- "Chasing Vines" (DVD study) with Beth Moore.
- Begins Sunday, January 10, 2021 @ 5:00pm
- Books available here: https://www.lifeway.com/en/product/chasing-vines-P008010951
- "Just Open The Door" (DVD study) with Jen Schmidt
- Begins Wednesday, January 13
- Meets in the Fellowship Hall
- "Precept Upon Precept: Romans - Part 1 - Freed From Sin's Penalty". Begins Thursday, January 14.
- Thursday @ 9:30am
- Room behind chapel
- "Love Your Neighbor" (Mark 12:31)
- January 19 (every Third Tuesday)
- Meets in the Student Ministry Building @ 9:30am
- Morning of Prayer
- Saturday, January 30, 8:30-11:30am in the Student Ministry Building
- Theme: "Our God is Faithful"
- Prayer guides available at the door for women as they find a separate place to pray and read God's Word uninterrupted.
Women's Mission Group
- "Supporting Missions at Home and Abroad"
- Begins Tuesday, January 26 @ 12pm (Meets every 4th Tuesday)
- Meets in the Student Ministry
- Bring a sack lunch.
- Monday and Wednesday mornings from 8:00-9:00am. Meets in the Student Ministry Building.
(All CDC Guidelines Followed)