Find a group for every member of your family--adults, youth, and children.
Sunday School classes begin at 9:30am.
- Preschool--Preschool Ministry Area
- Bed Babies--Care provided by nursery staff
- 1 year olds--Led by Jeanne Gomillion
- 2 year olds--Led by Candice Vinson
- 3-4 year olds--Led by Martha Steele
- Children (Kindergarten-6th grade)--Room 5 (Children's Ministry Area)
- Kindergarten-1st Grade--Led by Cindy Benson
- 3rd Grade--Led by Helen Johnson
- 4th Grade--Led by Sara Mixson
- 5th Grade--Led by William Worley
- 6th Grade--Led by Casey Thompson
- Youth (7th grade-12th grade)--Student Ministry Building
- 7-8th Grade girls--Led by Megan Pugh & Missy Middlebrooks
- 7-8th Grade boys--Led by Dodd Riley
- 9-11th Grade girls--Led by Anne Brown & Sharon Bulger
- 9-11th Grade boys--Led by Wilson Patrick
- 12th Grade co-ed--Led by Jon & Teresa Ward
- Adult Groups
- College--Room 202. Led by Joe Parker
- Adult 1 Couples (20-40)--Room 203. Led by Jeremy McMath and Parker Smith
- Adult 1&2 Men (20-59)--Fellowship Hall Room 103. Led by Neal Dansby
- Adult 1&2 Women (20-59)--Room 205. Led by Lisa Jones
- Adult 2 Co-Ed (40-59); Group #1--Room 207. Led by Jay Farrington
- Adult 2 Co-Ed (40-59); Group #2--Room 205. Led by Chris and Shannon Jackson
- Adult 3 Co-Ed (60 and over); Group #1--Chapel. Led by Bob Harry
- Adult 3 Co-Ed (60 and over); Group #2--Fellowship Hall Room 104. Led by Terry Powell
- Adult 3 Men (60 and over)--Room 102. Led by Danny Posey and Randy Cagle
- Adult 3 Ladies (60 and over)--Conference Room
Sunday School is designed to be foundational Bible study, a place of fellowship, and caring.
"And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching." Hebrews 10:24-25
OUR VALUES IN THIS AREA OF MINISTRY INCLUDE: A loving and caring community of believers. Opportunities for fellowship and Bible study for all ages. A place to connect with friends.
For more information, email .