Find a group for every member of your family--adults, youth, and children.
Sunday School classes begin at 9:30am. Groups meet in large, specially selected rooms to allow social distancing.
- Preschool--Preschool Ministry Area
- Children--Room 5 (Children's Ministry Area)
- Youth (7th-12th)--Student Ministry Building
- College/Career--Conference Room
- Adult 1 (20-39) Couples--Room 203
- Adult 2 (40-59) Couples--Room 206
- Adult 1&2 Men--Room 202
- Adult 1&2 Ladies--Room 201
- Adult 3 (60 and over)
- Men--Room 102
- Ladies--Fellowship Hall
Sunday School is designed to be foundational Bible study, a place of fellowship, and caring.
"And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching." Hebrews 10:24-25
OUR VALUES IN THIS AREA OF MINISTRY INCLUDE: A loving and caring community of believers. Opportunities for fellowship and Bible study for all ages. A place to connect with friends.
For more information, email .